- Take notes on regular paper with inking pen, and Digital Notepad converts writing strokes into digital format
- 32 MB built-in memory and CompactFlash expansion slot to add more
- Writing area 8.5 x 11 inches for full letter size
- Included DigiMemo Manager software to view, edit, and organize digital pages
- Device measures 13.2 x 0.47 x 9.9 inches (WxHxD)
Imagine being able to fill in a form using this electronic clipboard, where each entry you make is stored as an image that you can keep or print later. As an artist, sketching will be an excellent use for this device and it will let you be creative where ever you like. Just turn it on, place any kind of piece of paper and start drawing. When you are done, plug the DM-L2 into your PC and download your image for further work or printing.
It comes with a built in memory of 32MB, but can take CompactFlash cards to upgrade if you wish and has a massive 8×11 inch active area. Batteries and charging will not be an issue either, the SolidTek DM-L2 can last up to around 100 hours on 3 AAA batteries. This is a very cool product that comes in at an excellent price, so it is well worth considering as an alternative to a USB graphics tablet.